- Use wood chips, saw dust and various biomass/ag residues to make the briquettes.
- Cost saving management of waste material by reducing the volume of waste to be handled.
- Effectively helps with compliance of local regulations mandating reduction of solid waste.
- Converts waste into a valuable heating source for colder climates
- Increases profitability by converting waste into a marketable product.
- Design allows for incorporation of multiple units in parallel for unlimited capacity.
|Briquette Diameter||1-1/4" (31.75 mm)|
|Briquetting Capacity||About 600 ~ 1500 LBS (300 ~ 680kg)/ Hour|
|Moisture Rating||12 ~ 15%|
|Main Motor||60 HP|
|Central Lubrication & Cooling||Crosshead/ bearing and refrigerated cooling|
|Control System||PLC - Touch Screen|
|Machine Size||114" x 102" x 71" (2900 x 2580 x 1800 mm)|
|N. W.||10802 LBS (4900 kg)|
|Optional||Briquette Size:1/2" (12.7 mm) ~ 5" (127 mm)|