GV/ CS-1445 14" Double Miter 45 Degree Cut-off Saw
- High production rate, two 45 degree cuts are performed at same time.
- Cycle speed is adjustable up to 10 ~ 15 cycles per minute
- 60” Infeed and 60” outfeed Work Support table are standard equipment.
- A scale is attached on fence, incorporating with a material stop for identical length of cut.
- Easy to operate, operator feeds the material & treadle on foot switch for complete two 45-degree cutting.
- Fixed saw head for precis on 45-degree cutting.
- Pneumatic operates clamp & cutting stock.
- Precision ground cast iron table with heavy metal cabinet stands.
- Magnetic control with over load protection.
- Saw blade come down from top of the table and return right after cutting for safety operation.
|Cutting Width||4" (100 mm)|
|Cutting Height||4" (100 mm)|
|Sawblade Sizes||Ø14" x Ø1" x 3.0 mm x 120T|
|Spindle Speed||3440 RPM|
|Spindle Motors||2 HP x 2|
1 Vertical Clamp 2 Horizontal Clamps
|Cutting Method||Swing Arm Cutting|
|Table Height||32-2/3" (830 mm)|
|In-feed Extension Table||60" (1525 mm)|
|Out-feed Extension Table||60" (1525 mm)|
|N. W.||714 LBS (324 kg)|
|G. W.||880 LBS (399 kg)|
54" x 33" x 52"
(1370 x 830 x 1310 mm)
65" x 39" x 61"
(1660 x 990 x 1540 mm)
|Production Rate||About 245 Cuts Per Hour|