GV/ RM-800 2 Side Moulder
- The table surface is made up of high ductile cast iron. The cutterhead guard plate is made of HSS steel and vacuum heat treated, hard chrome plated and precision ground for smooth wear resistance.
- Elevation, cutter adjustment, lubrication and maintenance are all conveniently processed at the front of the machine, saving time and labor.
- The feeding sizing adjustment of cutters is done through a numerical display control, allowing for convenient and rapid setting.
- The machine is equipped with overload protection device for cutters. If an overload occurs, the feeding motor and all cutters will stop within 3 seconds, providing safety to the operator and extending the service life of the machine.
- The Feeding roller utilizes pneumatic feeding and is coupled with gearbox for synchronous, powerful feeding effect.
- The feeding can be operated in jog mode, for accurate and precise test runs.
- The table surface adopts newly designed pneumatic lubrication for feeding, for easy feeding of all types of lumber.
- The rear lower spindle can be installed with a gang rip saw, flat knife or forming cutter, according to processing needs.
|No. of Cutting Spindles||2|
|Max. Moulding Height||4-5/7" (120 mm)|
|Max. Moulding Width||8" (205 mm)|
|Rev. Speed of Cutting Spindle||6200 RPM|
|Cutting Spindle Dia.||1-4/7" (40 mm)|
|Cutting Head Dia.||Ø6-2/7" (Ø160 mm)|
|Max. Cutting Dia. of Upper Spindle||Ø7" (Ø180 mm)|
|Max. Cutting Head Dia. of Rear lower Spindle||Ø12" (Ø305 mm)|
|Feeding Speed||4 ~ 18m/min or 4 ~ 36 m/min on request.
(Inverter controlled variable feed speed is optional)
|Feeding Roller Dia.||Ø5½" (Ø140 mm)|
|Feed Roller Width||4" (100 mm)|
|Cross Adjusting Range of Horizontal Spindle||30|
|Machine Size||77" x 49" x 60" (1950 x 1250 x 1535 mm)|
|N. W.||2646 LBS (1200 kg)|
|G. W.||3528 LBS (1600 kg)|