GV/ BP-50 2" Briquette Press
- Use wood chips, saw dust and various biomass/ag residues to make the briquettes.
- Cost saving management of waste material by reducing the volume of waste to be handled.
- Effectively helps with compliance of local regulations mandating reduction of solid waste.
- Converts waste into a valuable heating source for colder climates
- Increases profitability by converting waste into a marketable product.
- Design allows for incorporation of multiple units in parallel for unlimited capacity.
|Installed Power||5.5 HP (4 KW)|
|Ferrule Dimensions||Ø1000 H 36-2/9" (920mm)|
|Max. Volume of Saw Dust in a Ferrule||0.8m³|
|Briquette Diam||2" (50 mm)|
|Pump||26cm³ 1000g group 2|
|Max. Working Pressure||15MPa|
66" x 43" x 59"
(1680 x 1100 x 1500 mm)
|N. W.||1499 LBS (680 kg)|
|G. W.||1874 LBS (850 kg)|