GV/ CM-16/ 24AT Fully Auto Dovetail Machine
- The most popular model. Unceasing improvement and design based on users' suggestion. Stable, long-lasting, with excellent processing efficiency.
- Compared to single spindle tenoner, GV/ CM-16/ 24AT are multi-spindles, and finishs a circle within 15 seconds, making 8~24 pcs of tenon and mortise.
- The spindle rotation is 7500RPM under temperature control with cooling cycle system. The speed is so high that it can process soft or loose wood material for high-quality dovetail.
- Simple operation with only one button. In automatic model, user needs only one button to finish the procedure without any practice.
- V-Belt transmission for less noise, low heat-conduction and easy replacement.
- Suitable for MDF, hard or soft wood products.
- Making max. 24" wide male and female dovetail at one automatic stroke for mass production.
- Linear bearing guide for the smooth movement at high-speed stroke.
- Unique design variable speed of air-hydraulic system for even cutting feed pressure to achieved fine finish.
- Auto gearbox cooling system for 24 hour a day working capacity.
- Pneumatic clamps and powerful industrial motor for max, cutting effects.
- Foot pedal controls automatic clamps and cutting cycle.
- Heavy steel frame and cast iron table for long durability of usage.
- Easily micro adjustment for the match of the dovetail tightness.
|Specifications||GV/ CM-16AT||GV/ CM-24AT|
|Main Motor||7½ HP||10 HP|
|Blade Quantity||16 pcs||24 pcs|
|Cutter Speed||7500 RPM|
|Max. Width of Working Piece||16¼" (412 mm)||24¼" (616 mm)|
|N. W.||1290 LBS (585 kg)||1654 LBS (750 kg)|
|G. W.||1477 LBS (670 kg)||1962 LBS (890 kg)|
30" x 56" x 43"
(760 x 1430 x 1080 mm)
62" x 30" x 46"
(1570 x 760 x 1180 mm)
34" x 62" x 53"
(870 x 1570 x 1350 mm)
69" x 34" x 53"
(1760 x 870 x 1350 mm)