GV/ SFJ-530A Finger Jointer Glue Appricator Shaper
- The GV/ SFJ-530A performs end trimming and shaping functions on right or left end of sticks.
- Air-operated clamp comes down holding sticks firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, table start to feed, performs trimming, shaping operations.
- The trim saw is fitted to cut the stock for even end of edges.
- The spindle height adjustment is displayed on a dial readout gauge for easy adjustment.
- The table travels on a precision linear motion guide for stability.
- The table traverse is driven by hydraulic power system, ensuring very stable, smooth work piece feeding. Thus, an accurate, fine cutting result is guaranteed.
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed selection for hard or soft wood materials.
- Powerful industrial motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Precision sealed long life bearing.
- Heavy cast iron frames and table for durability usage.
|Working Table||31½" x 15¾"
(800 x 400 mm)
|Working Capacity||31½" x 19-2/3"
(800 x 500 mm)
|Power: Hogging Saw Motor||
7"~31½" x 15¾" or 19-2/3" x 6/7"~6"
(180~800 x 400 or 500 x 22~150 mm)
|Shaping Motor||5 HP x 1 PC|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor||15 HP x 1 PC|
87" x 54" x 58"
(2220 x 1372 x 1480 mm)
90" x 51" x 65"
(2280 x 1290 x 1650 mm)
|N. W.||2646 LBS (1200 kg)|
|G. W.||3308 LBS (1500 kg)|