GV/ SET-62SAT 5' Auto Double End Tenoner
- With the double end miter saw, you can do cut-off stock faster or consider a double end miter saw combined with moulding head, it lets you cut off stock and moulding pattern in a single feed, that saves time, space, cost.
- Air-operated clamp comes down holding sticks firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, table start to feed, performs trimming, shaping operations.
- With top and bottom saw, you can cut stock clearly, no burrs for a trimming purpose.
- Moulding spindle is mounted at the rear of saw head enable the machine performs edge moulding after stock is cut off.
- The entire cutting cycle, cut-off, shaping tenon or mortise, is automatically operated at single pass of stock feeding.
- The table travels on a precision linear motion guide for stability.
- The table traverse is driven by power system, ensuring very stable, smooth work piece feeding.
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed selection for hard or soft wood materials.
- Big hand wheel adjust depth of cut.
- Heavy cast iron base for durability usage.
- All controls are grouped in a control panel.
- Industrial full power motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- Other Size can be special order.
19-2/3" ~ 72-5/6"
(500 ~ 1850 mm)
|Processing Width||22-5/6" (580 mm)|
|Sawblade Diameter (Optional)||10" ~ 14" (Ø 1")|
|Tilting Degree of Sawblade and Moulding Spindle||360°|
|Turning Speed of Circular Sawing Blade||3000 ~ 3300 RPM / 50 ~ 60 Hz|
|No. of Rails||2 set|
|Motor of Circular Sawing Blade||2 HP x 4|
|Vertical Shaft Motor||3 HP x 2|
|Diameter of Vertical Shaft||
Ø1¼" (Ø 30 mm)
|Turning Speed Vertical Shaft||
6600 ~ 7200 RPM / 50 ~ 60 Hz
|N. W.||2359 LBS (1070 kg)|
|G. W.||2800 LBS (1270 kg)|
116" x 87" x 47"
(2950 x 2200 x 1200 mm)
111" x 44" x 55"
(2820 x 1120 x 1400 mm)