GV/ SFJ-250/ 300AUTO Auto Finger Jointer, End Match, Tenoner
- The GV/ SFJ-250/ 300AUTO performs end tenoning, mortising, and shaping at both ends of sticks.
- Auto conveyor for infeed and outfeed process
- Air-operated clamp come down holding sticks firmly in place. After work piece is clamped, cutter head moved in performs shaping operation.
- The shaper spindle is precision-constructed for cutting finger shapes accurately and accommodates a maximum cutter diameter of up to 6", the spindle height adjustment is displayed on a dial gauge.
- One cutter for male finger, secon cutter head for female cutting.
- PLC control combined with touch-sensing screen for maximum convenience of operation.
- Each cutterhead is driven by an independent powerful motor.
- Unlimited wood length.
- Cutter feed is controlled by a frequency inverter that permits variable speed change to suit various cutting conditions.
- Pressure plates are actuated by air cylinders.
- Hard chrome plated table features maximum wear-resistance.
- Table rollers increase feed smoothness.
- Powered infeed roller conveyor is driven by a 0.37KW motor.
- Fully enclosed splash guard.
|Specifications||GV/ SFJ-250AUTO||GV/ SFJ-300AUTO|
1-5/9" ~ 9-5/6"
(40 ~ 250 mm)
1-5/9" ~ 11-4/5"
(40 ~ 300 mm)
|Thickness||2/5" ~ 1-3/8" (10 ~ 35 mm) (Smaller Available)|
|Min.Wood Length||10-5/8" (270 mm)|
|Max. Wood Length||Unlimited|
|Feed||Feed Speed||90 m/ min|
|Cutting Speed||24 m/ min (Based on 2M Wood)|
|Motors||Cutter Heads||4 kw (5½HP) x 2 pcs, 3ph.|
|Feed System||0.75 kw (1 HP), 3 ph.|
|Cutter Drive||0.37 kw (½ HP), 3 ph.|
|Electrical||Power Source||Volt as Specified 3 ph, 50/ 60HZ|
|Control Voltage||24 VDC|
|Connected Load||9.2 kw|
|Other Data||Clamping||Clamp on Top and Side|
|Spindle Diameter||Ø1-4/7" (Ø40 mm)|
|Knives||TCT Disposable Inserts|
|Operation Control||Manual or Automatic|
|Air Consumption||12 CFM|
91" x 51" x 63"
(2300 x 1300 x 1600 mm)
|Machine Weight||2315 LBS (1050 kg)||2536 LBS (1150 kg)|