GV/ SD-HC250 Edge Curve Sander
- Ordinarily used for sanding curved surface or irregular contour stocks, such as chair leg…etc.
- Suited for two operator works simultaneously.
- Belt may be operated horizontally, vertically or set at any position in between for sanding stocks easily, accurately and safely.
- Easy adjustable sand belt tension device.
- Available with sponge drums by hardness 10° ~ 15°.
- Sponge drum may be replaced with a brush wheel for thoroughly cleaning burrs and fine finish sanding surfaces.
- Sponge drum can be also replaced with an air or rubber drum for heavy sanding operations.
- Powerful industrial motor for durability usage.
- Heavy sheet metal stand with storage cabinet.
|Sponge Drum Size||
Ø1-7/9"/ Ø2-1/3"/ Ø4" x 6"
(Ø45/ Ø60/ Ø100 x 152 mm)
|Sanding Belt Size||6" x 25" (152 x 635 mm)|
|Sanding Belt Motor||1 HP (4P) (2 HP)|
|Sanding Belt Speeds||3 Speeds|
37" x 22" x 43"
(950 x 560 x 1090 mm)
47" x 32" x 50"
(1200 x 810 x 1270 mm)
|N. W.||243 LBS (110 kg)|
|G. W.||298 LBS (135 kg)|