GV/ BR-15/ 21VPA 15/ 21 Bits Vertical Pneumatic Line Boring Machine
- Pneumatic operates to drill 15 or 21 holes at one time produce mass drilling capability.
- Precision large travel piston to insure accurate drilling position.
- Heavy duty cast iron frame for durability long period of use.
- Suitable and affordable for industrial and small workshop use.
- The machine is ruggedly constructed throughout and convenient operation and facilitated by the use of a foot switch control.
- Pneumatic drill head travel for fast and easy operate.
- Standard come with optional stand, Operated by foot pedal, hands free.
- Mechanical digital read out allows for accurate and consistent depth setting without scratching on the panel surface.
- Convenient operation is made by simply pressing on a foot switch. Easy to maintain.
- Motor starts only when in boring stroke to extend service life, save power consumption and reduces noise.
- Fence and stop are fast set to the desired size.
- OPTIONAL quickly chucks provide convenient fitting and dismantling for boring bits.
|Specifications||GV/ BR-15VPA||GV/ BR-21VPA|
|Motor||2 HP||2.5 HP|
|Table Size (W x L)||19" x 47" (480 x 1200 mm)|
|Max. Drilling Depth||3" (75 mm)|
|Max. Distance Between Center||1¼" (32 mm)|
|Compress Air Required||6 ~ 8 kg/ cm²|
|Number of Spindle Per Boring Head||15||21|
|Machine Size||47" x 28" x 60" (1200 x 700 x 1520 mm)|
|Packing Size||53" x 30" x 68" (1340 x 750 x 1720 mm)|
|N. W.||309 LBS (140 kg)||331 LBS (150 kg)|
|G. W.||419 LBS (190 kg)||441 LBS (200 kg)|