GV/ BR-608 Mutiple Vertical Boring Machine
- The GV/ BR-608 is specially designed for simultaneous 3 side drilling operations.
- It is constructed with 2 heads on either side of machine and 4 heads on top.
- Each head can he individually or simultaneously controlled for flexible drilling operations and can drill vertical or angled holes.
- The machine is ruggedly constructed throughout and convenient operation and facilitated by the use of a foot switch control.
- The spindles feed is pneumatically operated and controlled by a foot switch.
- The spindle can he fitted with drills chucks or multi drill heads or directly fitted with threaded drill bits.
- The multi drill heads and drill bits are supplied as optional.
- It can be add more drill heads.
- 1 HP x 4 Top motor, 1 HP x 2 side motors, 3¼" stroke, speed 2000RPM, 39" x 57" working area, 1½" drill chuck 2" min drill distance (chuck type), multi drill head optional, pneumatic control, 4 PCs clamps, universal head swing, N.W. 1500 LBS, G.W. 2100 LBS.
- OPTIONAL Multiple Drill Head.
|Motor||1 HP x 8|
|Stroke Travel||3" (80 mm)|
|Speed of Drill||200 RPM|
|Machine Size||55" x 36" x 63" (1400 x 910 x 1600 mm)|
|Packing Size||58" x 39" x 72" (1473 x 990 x 1828 mm)|
|N. W.||1985 LBS (900 kg)|
|G. W.||2426 LBS (1100 kg)|