GV/ F Series Super Duty Moulder
- The full safely enclosure cover as chips guard and helps to reduce noises.
- Table surface is hard-chrome plated for maximum wear resistance.
- All manually adjusted turning parts are housed in dry hearings for oil-free lubrication.
- One-piece, cast iron machine frame and table is especially normalization heat treated for maximum stability and rigidity.
- The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by the independently powered infeed rollers.
- All spindles are precision constructed and especially heat treated to provide maximum cutting stability and permanent accuracy.
- Higher spindle speeds are available upon request.
- Fence adjusted is quickly accomplished by a quick-setting lever.
- The Three independent section pneumatic pressure for the infeed rollers, in-process rollers and outfeed rollers can be set with individual pressure allowing for consistent feeding results and outstanding effect.
- The entire motion controls of the machine are centralized on the control panel for convenient operations.
- All control levers for the spindles are located at the front of the machine for convenient adjustment.
- Each spindle is provided with a mechanical digital read out, that giving accurate adjustment.
- The pressure roller for short stork can be fast raised, providing maximum convenient while cutter changing or setup.
- Separate adjustment of vertical spindle and insert table, permits the table to be position extremely close to the cutter head for added cutting stability.
- The front pressure plate features draw-back performance. Which fully avoid damage on cutters caused by an over-height work piece.
- The rear pressure plate provides extremely uniform molding pressure for outstanding parallelism accuracy of machining.
- An individual motor drives each spindle and is separately mounted to eliminate spindle chattering during high speed running.
- The roller in the infeed table is powered, providing a smooth feeding effect for the tough stock.
- The spindles are lubricated by the centralized lubrication system for convenience.
|Specifications||GV/ F SERIES|
|Capacity||Moulding Spindle Number (Min. ~ Max.)||4 ~ 9|
|Working Width||5/7" ~ 9" (18 ~ 230 mm)|
|Working Thickness||2/9" ~ 6-2/7" (6 ~ 160 mm)|
|Min. Working Length||9-4/9" (240 mm)|
|Feed Speed||7 ~ 36 m/ min|
|Motor||1st Bottom Horizontal Spindle||7.5 HP|
|2nd Right Vertical Spindle||7.5 HP|
|3rd Left Vertical Spindle||10 HP|
|Top Horizontal Spindle||10 HP|
|Bottom Horizontal Spindle||10 HP|
|U Spindle (OPT)||7.5 HP|
|Spindle Cutting Speed||6200 RPM|
|Spindle Diameter||Ø1-4/7" (40 mm)|
|Adjustment Range of Vertical Spindle||3-1/7" (80 mm)|
|Adjustment Range of Horizontal Spindle||1-3/8" (35 mm)|
|Cutting Circles||1st Bottom Horizontal Spindle||Ø4" (100 mm) ~ Ø7" (180 mm)|
|Right Vertical Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|Left Vertical Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|1st Top Horizontal Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|2nd Bottom Horizontal Spindle||Ø4-1/3" (110 mm) ~ Ø9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|All Other||Dust Outlet Diameter||5½" (140 mm)|
|Feed Roller Diameter||5½" (140 mm)|
|Pneumatic Pressure for Feed Roller, Max||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Adjustment Range for infeed Table and edge-jointing Fence||2/5" (10 mm)|