GV/ TS-1010 Heavy Duty Table Saw
- Heavy duty cast iron table is precision ground for accuracy.
- Anti-kickback safety guard.
- Reggedly constructed machine frame provides maximum stability.
- Choice of two types of sliding table 3' x 6' or 4' x 8' (optional).
- Dual English/ Metric scale guide rail.
- Overload protected magnetic switch.
Exclusive Rip Fence and guide rail Assembly
- New type fence assembly slides on the front and rear guide rail smoothly by means of plastic roller.
- Guide rail is made of extruded Aluminum alloy. Except standard specification but optional size is for your needs.
- Single clamp handle initially locks fence to front and rear guide rail as fence automatically aligns itself parallel to saw blade.
Dual English/Metric Scale Guide Rail.
- Guide rail calibrated in inches and millimeters for accurate fence positioning.
- Guide rail has a magnifier with indicator for good visibility in making correct fence adjustment.
|Diameter Saw Blade||9-5/6" (250 mm)|
|Max. depth of Cut at 90°||3" (76 mm)|
|Max. depth of Cut at 45°||2" (50.8 mm)|
|Arbor Speed||4200 RPM|
|Table Size||36" x 27" (915 x 685 mm)|
|Table Height||33¼" (857 mm)|
|Optional Sliding Table Capacity||3' x 6' (914 x 1828m/m) (*4'x8')|
|Max. Rip to Right of Blade||25" (635 mm)|
|N. W.||408 LBS (185 kg)|