GV/ TS-1212 12" Heavy Duty Table Saw
- Heavy duty cast iron table is precision ground for accuracy.
- Anti-kickback safety guard.
- Reggedly constructed machine frame provides maximum stability.
- Choice of two types of sliding table 3' x 6' or 4' x 8' (optional).
- Dual English/ Metric scale guide rail.
- Overload protected magnetic switch.
Exclusive Rip Fence and guide rail Assembly
- New type fence assembly slides on the front and rear guide rail smoothly by means of plastic roller.
- Guide rail is made of extruded Aluminum alloy. Except standard specification but optional size is for your needs.
- Single clamp handle initially locks fence to front and rear guide rail as fence automatically aligns itself parallel to saw blade.
Dual English/Metric Scale Guide Rail.
- Guide rail calibrated in inches and millimeters for accurate fence positioning.
- Guide rail has a magnifier with indicator for good visibility in making correct fence adjustment.
|Diameter Saw Blade||12" (305 mm)|
|Max. depth of Cut at 90°||4" (101.6 mm)|
|Max. depth of Cut at 45°||2¾" (70 mm)|
|Arbor Diameter||1-1/6" (30 m/m)|
|Arbor Speed||4000 RPM|
|Table Size||48" x 30" (1220 x 762 mm)|
|Table Height||33¼" (857 mm)|
|Optional Sliding Table Capacity||4' x 8' (1220 x 2440m/m)|
|Max. Rip to Right of Blade||38" (965 mm)|
|Motor||5HP 3 PH|
|N. W.||573 LBS (260 kg)|