GV/ DC-78 ¼"~¾" Dowel Cutting Machine
- Automatic feeding with rotary magazine.
- Tapers dowel ends.
- Adjustable length cutting easily.
- Cast iron base.
- Used conjunction with the dowel milling machine GV/ DM-77, this compact machine is perfect for producing tapered gluing or mating dowels for furniture.
- Fast Production: It cuts and chamfers the dowels at an extremely high rate-up to 36 cuts per minute.
- Automatic Operation: The operator only needs to load the dowels into the rotary drum, after it: both the cutting and chamfering processes are automatically operated.The large capacity, 52 hole rotary drum reduces machine downtime to a minimum. 14mm hole diameter is standard, the larger diameters is available upon request.
- When the change of dowel diameter is required, only the bushing need be changed.
- Compact, bench type construction allows this machine to be easily to move.
|Diameter of Dowel Cut||Ø¼"~Ø¾" (Ø6~Ø18 mm)|
|Minimum Length of Dowel Cut||7/9" (20 mm)|
|Maximum Length of Dowel Cut||6" (150 mm)|
|Cutting Speed||36 piece/ min|
|N. W.||176 LBS (80 kg)|
22" x 20" x 23"
(560 x 500 x 580 mm)