GV/ CL-168A/ 1240A Auto. Back Knife Lathe
- Designed for the fast, efficient productions of indicate turning, the Fully Automatic Back Knife Lathe is ideally for high production of wide variety turnings.
- Main frame is made of cast iron with heavily ribbed construction, stress relieved for stability and accuracy.
- All machine functions are controlled from one conveniently located swiveling panel.
- This unit automatically lubricates all slides surfaces for maximum wear resistance.
- The work piece support collar is automatically lubricated to reduce heat and friction. This allows for smoother cutting and better support.
- Carriage speed is automatically varied for deferent turning section.
- Equipped with a sequence controller, this unit clearly defines each function of the machine as it is happening. If any trouble occurs, the operator is immediately instructed where the trouble is located saving a great deal of time.
- Hydraulic hopper feed one stock to the centering device after each turning is accomplished, thus enable the machine is fully automatic operation.
- Easily and quick adjusts for all size of stock.
- The tail stock housing is made of FC-25 cast iron for strength and stress relieved for stability.
- The internal bore is heat-treated to resist wear and precision ground for accuracy.
- The tool rest is equipped with two U & V pattern knives and driven by hydraulic power which allow for a smooth cutting action and the produce of large, deep-cut turning.
- The big diameter column is chrome hardened, precision ground for long lasting accuracy.
- The back knife is securely fastened to the knife bar which is counter balanced to given a smooth, even cutting action.
- Centralized hydraulic controls: Carriage fast and slow speed, Roughing knife pressure and Tailstock holding pressure adjustments are all centralized at one convenient location.
- The back knife slides on precision linear motion guides, providing effortless, smooth movement.
|Specifications||GV/ CL-168A||GV/ CL-1240A|
|Processing Length||4" ~ 30" (100 ~ 760 mm)||4" ~ 47¼" (100 ~ 1200 mm)|
|Processing Dia.||Ø4/9" ~ 4-1/3" (Ø12 ~ 110 mm)||Ø4/9" ~ 6" (Ø12 ~ 150 mm)|
|3" (75 mm)/ max||4-1/8" (105 mm)/ max|
|Motor||7.5 HP x 1 3 HP x 1||10 HP x 1 3 HP x 1|
110" x 71" x 81"
(280 x 180 x 205 cm)
138" x 71" x 89"
(350 x 180 x 225 cm)
|N. W.||4079 LBS (1850 kg)||5027 LBS (2280 kg)|
|G. W.||4520 LBS (2050 kg)||6174 LBS (2800 kg)|