CS-40PAAU / CS-55PAAU
- Those models are special design to make all the parts for raised panel doors by one spindle shaper without change knife (rail stile, panel) to get mass production.
- Also it is able to do the chair leg, furniture parts by the maximum 7" width (in and out) copy capacity.
- The 6" high stackable spindle with 3 pneumatic stops are easily and accrual setup for each cutter position.
- Rigid construction made by heavy sheet metal frame, case iron table & base for durability usage.
- Full power industrial motor is suitable for best cutting capacity.
- Strong cutting power does not need to be precut for the arch or oval panel.
- Table movements from right to left are hydraulic powered to achieve powerful cutting and adjust cutting speed variability.
- Table movements in and out are pneumatic powered to follow the template sensitively and ensure the same shape was copy.
- Liner guide rails and bearings let the moving table by lightweight and smoothly to get the long life usage also.
- Two side cast iron fences locked in the groove to finish square cut and centering the work piece easily.
- Heavy-duty air pistons were holding down the work pieces tightly without slide during the cutting process.
- Proximity switches control the cutting stroke depend by the work size for fast production and time saving.
- Two separate stops work for rail, stile or panel arch cutting positions.
|Min Spindle Driving Power||10 HP|
|Pump Motor||1 HP|
|Main Spindle Revolving Speed||9000 RPM|
|Main Spindle Dia.||1-1/4" (30 mm)|
|Driven Wheel Dia.||4" (100 mm)|
|Max. Working Length||39" (1000 mm)||55" (1400 mm)|
77" x 37" x 57"
(1950 x 950 x 1450 mm)
93" x 37" x 57"
(2350 x 950 x 1450 mm)
80" x 39" x 63"
(2030 x 1000 x 1600 mm)
96" x 39" x 63"
(2450 x 1000 x 1600 mm)
|N. W.||2095 LBS (950 kg)||2249 LBS (1020 kg)|
|G. W.||2536 LBS (1150 kg)||2690 LBS (1220 kg)|