GV/ RM-70 3/8" ~ 2-3/8" Pole Making Machine
- The unit is designed solely for shaping of round poles in wood working factory.
- The 4-stage speed feeding of square work-piece into cutting position by means of feed rollers may continuously push out shaped round poles in full automatic.
- The cutting head has been proven flawless through experience and study of many years.
- The unite cuts out perfectly round rod or stick, such as flag pole, rattan, acrylic molded board, carbon, bakelite, bamboo and wood.
- A hand wheel is provided to adjust simply the feed rollers.
- Wood fragments and dust are cleared off from the unit thoroughly in coherence with spindles revolution.
- Cutting of each type and size of work piece will be carried out by specific cutter head and rollers for finished products.
- Automatic feeding, one-piece cast iron base.
- High-efficiency industrial TEFC motor for powerful cutting.
|Cutting Capacity||3/8" ~ 2-3/8" (10 ~ 60 mm)|
|Min. Length of Stock||11-4/5" (300 mm)|
|Cutterhead Drive Motor||5 HP|
|Feed Motor||2 HP|
|Cutterhead Speed||3000 RPM|
19/ 30/ 42/ 53 FPM
(6/ 9/ 13/ 16 M/min)
|N. W.||662 LBS (300 kg)|
36" x 30" x 39"
(920 x 760 x 1000 mm)